In this episode, we discuss how you can utilize self-reflection exercises as a way to help coach yourself to overcome obstacles, accomplish your goals, and become a better overall version of yourself.
Call To Action
- Set aside 15mins to an hour to truly reflect on your life
- To make the session more productive, come up with a list of questions that help you during this self-reflection session:
- What are some great things that happened to me this past week?
- What was the main struggle you faced this week, and how would you advise someone dealing with the same struggle?
- What are two things you learned about yourself this past week?
- One decision you could have made this last week to make your life better or move ahead faster?
- What worked really well this past week and why?
- The goal is to make this a consistent habit, so try to start off by scheduling at least one day of the week where you have a self-reflection session, and then increase from there if you feel the need.
Content & Tools Mentioned