In this episode we discuss how living a life of least resistance and pleasure-seeking may ultimately leave you with a difficult and unfulfilled life. It’s an episode that was inspired by the famous quote by Jerzy Gregorek which goes “Easy Choices, Hard Life. Hard Choices, Easy Life.”
- Reflect on the kind of life you would like to have.
- Saved X amount of money saved in my emergency fund
- Weight X amount of pounds
- Reflect on how these things may make your life easier in the long run.
- Think of the daily decisions you make each day and determine what you should answer in order to get closer to that vision of the kind of life you would like to have or maintain
- Figure out ways to make hard decisions easier to make
Content / Tools Mentioned