In this episode, we focus on how celebrating the small wins in your daily life can help you train your brain to create a compound effect over time that will help you achieve your goals.
Call To Action
- For the next 7 days, celebrate all the small wins in your life
- After you complete a habit you are trying to establish, celebrate that you did it. Actually feel the celebration win.
- At the end of the day, reflect on the small steps toward progress you made in your day. Recommend writing it in a journal or digital document.
- See how you feel at the end of the week.
- How did your week go?
- Do you feel more positive and/or motivated overall?
Tools and Content Mentioned
- Previous Podcast Episode