In today’s episode, we discuss our thoughts on New Year’s Resolutions, our systems for tackling our goals in 2022, and how to mitigate obstacles that might come up along the way.
- Psychology of Money
- Maybe It’s You
- Things 3
- Bullet Journal
- Podcast episode on structuring your week
- 6: Structuring Weeks For Progress On Goals
Call to Action:
- Reflect on the different areas of your life
- Ask: Where would I like to see myself a year from now in those areas?
- List projects/goals that will help you step closer to reaching your vision
- Assign those projects to a quarter preferably
- List out tasks for each of the projects/goals (you don’t have to know all of them, just list the ones that come to mind in order to start)
- Each week plan out what tasks you will complete or progress towards from your projects for the quarter
- At the end of the week reflect on how the week went and how you can improve on the next week.
- Repeat each week.
- At the end of the month reflect on the month. At the end of the quarter reflect on the quarter. At the end of the year reflect on the year.